Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First Post

I have never tried blogging before, but now is time to give it a shot. This summer flew by so fast I couldn't even believe it. When I wasn't working at the Nursing Home, gettting in shape for Rugby Season, or hanging with friends and family, I spent most of my time trying to get out and help former coaches prepare for their seasons. I feel that even though I didn't have much experience this summer, it definitely helped me when it came to the first day of class. When I was told I would have to teach to the class, I was a little intimidated at first, but I quickly felt comfortable and that I did a fair job at teaching how to pass a Soccer ball. I am looking forward to the rest of the semester and working towards a future as a Physical Educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment